Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm back!

Okay, I never really went anywhere, but finding time for a blog has proven difficult, to say the very least. Three kids, a job and moving . . . yes, we are in the process of moving, too. Crazy.

So I have noticed something recently. We, as a society, have an interest in steps. Not stair step, checklist step. Step-by-step steps. Goals achieved by breaking then up. Self Magazine has even added a section based on this idea. Improve your beauty routine In 30 Days . . . become an environmentalist is 30 days . . . you get the idea. There is the 100 Push-Up Challenge. The 90 Day Challenge. Does anyone try these? I like the idea, but I don't have time for even "step-by-step", it seems. Isn't that sad? I may try a few, but I am not hopeful that I have the motivation to stick with it for long. We shall see.

Anyway, Happy Election Day! Go vote!

No comments: