Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hmmm . . .

I have found that the true jumping off point for a blog is to have a concept - a great idea that you can run with . . . and thus far, I have have come up short in that department. Do people really want to hear about how adorable, smart and amazing my kids are? Maybe once in a while, but certainly not every day. Are people all that interested in the daily grind of a lackey in a state government agency? Somehow, I doubt it. Music or Movies? There are lots of people more plugged into that scene than I. Politics? Ditto - the market is flooded. Culture? In Kentucky? Don't get me wrong - I love it here and we have lots to do, but I think I hear Manhattan mocking me even as I type those words. So what then? I'll keep working on it - and feel free to offer suggestions, if you are so inspired.

No comments: